Tuesday, March 16, 2010

delicious

In January, I read this article about artist Tino Sehgal's exhibition at the Guggenheim. I swore I would do my best to go and experience the works for myself but, at last, I did not. Today I read a new article in The New York Times telling me the exhibition is no longer going.
Sigh.
Anyway, this artist, his ideas, and specifically the work "This Progress" seems so simple, yet, really great. I love reading through other different peoples experiences online...
Here are a couple in addition to the previous NY Times links...
Wall Street Journal-by a parent of one of the child guides/interactors
Dahlhaus (misc. blogger)
One of the few negative reviews I can find, with interesting comments
+/- review with more amusing comments.
Jerry Saltz- made one of the kids cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment