Monday, February 8, 2010

Internet Resources

To get things started here, I thought I'd post a list of good internet resources I use to find new and interesting artists and related articles.

Image and artist blogs:

I Heart Photograph
But Does It Float
Booooooom
Feature Shoot
Ffffound
Ground Glass
Horses Think
It's Nice That
LOZ
Mrs. Deane
Wrong Distance
VVork
Today and Tomorrow
Tiny Vices
Tiny Vices Blog

Magazines and Article Resources:

Foam Magazine
Lay Flat
Journal of Contemporary Art (tons of great interviews!)
Aaaarg.org - TONS of free PDFs of books and essays on various topics, you just have to register

Interesting projects:

Internet Archaeology
Object History Awareness
Strange Maps

Artist Collectives and places to show work online:

No Culture Icons
5oup

1 comment:

  1. Chuck me up in the links yo! please>?

    http://alorxphotography.blogspot.com/

    Alex (Kiwi_)

    ReplyDelete